Alpa-Schneider Tele-Variogon 1:4 f = 80~240 "Autovar (2138)" with "Vargrip (2091)"
Angle of view: 30.4°-10°, Presetting: automatic with pistolgrip "vargrip"
B + W 82E KR 1.5 1.1x filter - Double cable release, interchangeable (double use)
original carrying strap for lens and pistolgrip (lens hood offered)
three original brochures included
Very Good Condition - s/n: 11 831 209
The Tele-Variogon is a 14-lens element system comprising a 6-element base section of the true front-diaphragm tele-lens type and an 8-elements zooming section.
In the zooming section the three front lens elements serve for focusing while the last lens is of the fixed type and the in-between elements serve zooming purpose.
- Focusing ring, infinite to 1.8 m or 6 ft.
- Focusing and focal length index
- Focal length adjustment: 80 to 240 mm
- Tripod socket: 3/8"
- Diaphragm setting ring
- Set diaphragm marking
- Diaphragm pre-setting ring
- Pre-set diaphragm index
- Diaphragm scale ring: 4 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 22
- Threaded accessory socket: M 82 x 0.75, 85 mm outer DIA
- Ratched lever for setting camera for vertical or horizontal shots and for aligning tripod-mounted camera
- Threaded base for adapter mount
- Adjustment ring
- Locking screws
- Adapter mount